Have a comment or testimonial to share? We’d love to hear it!
Ferguson Tutoring Families are the best way to help spread the message of the Whole Student Philosophy
So many of our clients ask how they can help to share the positive experiences they’ve had with Ferguson Tutoring. If you have a thought or story to tell, please consider sharing it with your community! Here are just a few of the ways to do that.
- Provide a testimonial (1-2 sentence statement) to Ferguson Tutoring to be used on our website
- Let Ferguson Tutoring feature your learning story in a blog on our website
- Share your story with your school counselor or principal
- Encourage your school counselor or principal to host Suzanne Ferguson as a guest speaker at your school or in your district
- Encourage your school counselor or principal to partner with Ferguson Tutoring to bring an ACT Class to your school
- Write an Op/Ed to your school newspaper or local paper describing your experience with our Whole Student Philosophy or another aspect of our tutoring approach and why it provided value to you as a lifelong learner